Programs for Adults
We offer cultural, educational, and entertaining programs for adults to include our very popular Cultures & Cooking program, film discussions, knitting, author talks, resume workshops, and much more! Take a look at what’s going on.
Need Computer Help? Volunteers at the Leola branch are offering classes for basic computer skills beginning the week of October 15th, 2012. If you are interested please call 717-656-7920 to schedule a time.
We offer free beginner classes and advanced classes for a nominal fee to the public (must be 18 or older). Classes are given by experienced library volunteers and are held in the Computer Training Room at the Lancaster City branch.Computer Classes Brochure
Registration is required for these classes and please do so only if you can attend all of the sessions listed for the class. To register or for more information about prerequisites please visit the reference desk or call 394-2651, ext. 105. Now, you can register online!
- Intermediate Introduction to Computers (four-session course): Sept 9, 16, 23, & 30 from 6pm-7:45pm
- Word-Level 1 (four-session course): Sept 17, 24, Oct 1, & 8 from 6pm-7:45pm
- Excel-Level 1 (four-session class): Sept 11, 18, 25, & Oct 2 from 6pm-7:45pm
- Introduction to Computers (four-session course): Sept 12, 19, 26, & Oct 3 from 6pm-7:45pm
- Intermediate Intro to Computers (four-session course): Oct 7, 14, 21, & 28 from 6pm-7:45pm
- Word-Level 1 (four-session course): Oct 15, 22, 29, & Nov 5 from 6pm-7:45pm
- Excel-Level 2 (four-session course): Oct 16, 23, 30, & Nov 6 from 6pm-7:45pm
- Word-Level 2 (four-session course): Oct 17, 24, 31, & Nov 7 from 6pm-7:45pm