Do you need information about …
- Starting a new business?
- Writing your business plan?
- Analyzing your competition?
- Marketing your business?
- Monitoring industry trends?
The Duke Street Business Center, staffed by professional business reference librarians, can be your one-stop source for authoritative and up-to-date business information including:
- current business print directories
- business books, videos, and audiobooks available to loan
- current business magazines and newspapers
- licensed business databases and specialized websites
The Duke Street Business Center is one of the business information services provided by the public libraries of Lancaster County to help support local businesses, create employment opportunities, and grow the Lancaster County economy.